A basic circulation system with a heat exchanger, dual circulation pumps, expansion tanks, and digital timer controller
has been designed and pre-packaged to improve the ability to circulate hot water through a building, especially where
separate zones need to be created due to pressure considerations.
The Single Zone Hot Water Circulation unit can be used in wide range of applications including domestic and
commercial buildings to separate heating zones. It is especially suited to where pressure control stations exist and
need to be bypassed to continue circulating hot water.
- Engineered for ‘plug and play’ installation
- Dual Wilo circulating pumps
- Heat exchanger
- Expansion tank and expansion control valve
- Automatic air vent
- Digital timer controller configured for duty alternation, with BMS fault alerts
- Available in 5kW, 12kW and 22kW models (based on 3deg C delta T)